Email Marketing Tips

Hello email marketer! You’re on the hunt for some email marketing tips and you’ve come to the right page here on Living Lifestyle Freedom.

I’ve personally been email marketing since 2007-ish and I love the freedom and flexibility it has provided me! 

Email marketing allowed me to work after breaking my ankle and being stuck on the couch for six months. 
Email marketing was there for me when my daughter was born and took up 99% of my day (the other 1% – I wrote an email and hit send). 
Email marketing has been my main marketing method while I raised BOTH my kids… now 22 and 10. 

I think you’ll find it can be there for you, too, and help you live life and build business in bigger ways than you ever imagined. 

Email Marketing Platforms – Free vs Paid?

As an email marketer I’ve often been asked about the cheapest email marketing platform to use. I personally think that’s the wrong question to ask and in this post I’ll tell you why. I’ll also recommend a platform that’s as cheap as it gets (free) for up to 300 subscribers

Read More »

How to Build an Email List without a Website

In this post you will learn how to build an email list without a website so that the process of website design and tech doesn’t hold you back!  How to Build an Email List Without a Website:The Overview You don’t need a website to build an email list.  All you

Read More »

Email Marketing Courses:

Scroll to Top